- 4-5 students, term based, focusing on a different social skill each week
- Primarily for students needing support socially and/or on the autism spectrum
- Helping to navigate life’s challenges
- Use of role playing, activities and discussion
- Locations: Woodville and Camden Park
- 1 hour weekly session During school term
- Groups arranged based on age of children
- $60 per week – fees may be covered by NDIS funding
Facilitated by a qualified counsellor with extensive experience working with children and young people.
Small groups to allow for valuable connection and a personalised, interactive approach with plenty of opportunity to discuss personal scenarios.
The primary goals of the group being increasing social skills and social awareness as well as a consistent focus on emotional wellbeing.
Each group is specifically tailored to meet the unique needs and goals for each family. We conduct an initial consultation with parent/s or guardian/s – and as the group progresses, we also take into consideration dynamics and any issues that arise along the way.